- Prevents Stacks 2 from accidentally opening pages created with future versions of Stacks.
- Fixes a potential crash on Mac OS X 10.7.
- Fixes a bug that could prevent some global content from being published.
- Fixes a few small memory leaks.
- Fixes missing scrollbar in the sidebar introduced in v2.6.9.
- Corrects a problem that could prevent finding updates.
- Improves robustness and performance of stacks with global properties.
- Corrects a graphics stuttering and tearing issue with the Stacks library window.
- Corrects a Cloud Stacks bug that was causing connectivity problems for some users.
- Works around a bug in Yosemite CSS bug involving 2px dotted borders.
- Added support for new Stacks Cloud features.
- Corrected overlapping buttons that became a problem with OS X Yosemite's transparent UI elements.
- Corrected a possible crash that could occurs when importing some irregular images.
- Cleaned up console warning messages.
- Corrected an incorrect appcast URL that could have affected automatic updating after migrating from RapidWeaver 5 to RapidWeaver 6.
- Some speed improvements to the library first load for users that have over 100 stacks installed.
- Some simplifications to the library view UI to better fit with the simpler RW6 UI.
- Improvements to the rendering of the library window on retina screens.
- Form elements no longer cause edit mode to scroll when returning from preview mode.
- New Sparkle is ready for GateKeeper and the Mac App Store.
- Built on Mac OS X 10.9 SDK (but still only requires Mac OS X 10.7).
- Supports RapidWeaver 6 migration.
- New RapidWeaver 6 specific icons.
- API: Stacks API version number moved to 6 to reflect the changes added in 2.6.x