All the new features and fixes link to details on GitHub.
- 605Fixed a bug that caused the library not to draw icons as they scrolled.
- 607Internal changes to Node IDs to make them work better with RapidWeaver 7.1 -- Note that Node IDs are no longer document-wide unique but are still guaranteed unique for each page.
- 610Partials are now saved until they are deleted by the user (in RW 7.1). Partials no longer need to be used to persist.
- 609Partials are now deleted from a document only when they are removed from the Stacks Library (and they aren't being used).
- 608All partials will now load immediately in RapidWeaver 7.1 (fixes the regression introduced in earlier beta versions).
- 606API: A developer mode switch in the preferences allows stack developers to show/hide developer-specific info.
- 604API: API version number discrepancies corrected. Fixed and should be more consistent going forward
Sierra Public Beta Improvements
RapidWeaver 7.1 Improvements
- 567Added a preference to choose to Edit/Get-Info with Double-Click or Second-Click.
- 558Edit alt tags and filenames of gif images.
- Performance improvements for 3rd party stacks with many custom controls.
- 575The close button draws icon centered on non-retina displays.
- 569Stacks uses the native Info panel modes in RapidWeaver 7.
- 568An "i" button was added to the selected stack for easily opening the Info panel. Double click works now too!
- 566Lots of tiny improvements for the Info panel to help it look great in RapidWeaver 7.
- 565The redundant Info toolbar button was removed from RapidWeaver 7 (but still appears if running RapidWeaver 6).
- 251trueValue and falseValue now work for for arrayed controls.
- 571The most recent Font Awesome and jQuery libraries
- 5603-wide control arrays of checkboxes, colorwells, text-fields, and number-fields.
- 518Number controls validate min/max on arrayed number controls.
- 579Default min/max values of array number controls are no longer arbitrary set to 0/100.
RapidWeaver 7 Improvements
Stacks API Improvements
Stacks API Improvements
There are tons more changes and improvements that we omit from the final release notes just to keep them short and sweet. If you'd like to know more about all the nitty gritty details or help us test the Stacks beta just join our Stack channel: http://slack.yourhead.com or follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/yourheadsupport.