3.1.0 — Build #1492
- New - Support for Instapaper and Readability.
- IMPROVED - Many more image types display inline including Instagram and YouTube.
- New - You can now create custom links using Markdown.
- IMPROVED - Links display without a bracketed domain name. The entire URL is always displayed in a tooltip.
- IMPROVED - Long links display shortened with an ellipsis. The entire URL is always shown in a tooltip.
- New - The current stream marker is displayed in the Home and Mentions timelines.
- IMPROVED - Stream markers now write before your Mac sleeps and read a little while after it wakes.
- IMPROVED - "Sticks to Top" preference stops sticking when the timeline is not visible.
- IMPROVED - Private message timelines scroll to new messages.
- FIXED - Your own private messages are no longer marked as unread.
- New - The client that created a post is displayed in the detail view.
- New - More post copying options are now in the Edit menu.
- IMPROVED - The New Post menu is now active even when the main window is closed.
- IMPROVED - The Timeline menus (Cmd-1 - Cmd-5) now open the main window first.
- IMPROVED - Spacebar now opens the QuickLook window on posts with embedded media.
- IMPROVED - Inline images display on reposts.
- IMPROVED - Inline images display on private messages.
- IMPROVED - Improved support for Mavericks.
- FIXED - You can drag and drop text into the post window.
- FIXED - Long user names no longer sometimes overlap with the post date.
- FIXED - Pasting images now uploads them as PNGs.
3.0.3 — Build #1323
- New - Cross posting can now be enabled per post.
- New - Cross posting controls show the tweet length.
- New - Image attachments default to ADN file storage.
- New - You can now drag images into the post window to upload.
- New - You can now paste images into the post window to upload.
- New - You can now reverse the direction of swipe gestures.
- New - Marker log window for developers. Ask @isaiah if you're interested.
- Improvement - New post windows now pop up close to the timeline window.
- Improvement - Youtube, Instagram, and Img.ly links show inline previews.
- Improvement - Links to ADN posts are handled by Kiwi rather than opening the browser.
- Improvement - Bigger sign-in window to accommodate long errors from ADN's two factor auth system.
- Improvement - Image viewer is more zoomeriffic.
- Improvement - Clarus says moof.
- Improvement - Background timelines use fewer memory and bandwidth resources.
- Improvement - Kiwi displays a few more posts in the Home timeline.
- Fix - Link entities with single quote characters are no longer truncated.
- Fix - When reposting an already reposted post, the ribbon is no longer missing.
- Fix - Private messages will display attached images.
- Fix - You can now star and reply to your own posts using menu items.
- Fix - Avoid locking Twitter accounts db. Work around locks that already exist.
- Fix - Fixed a crash that occurred after using the QuickLook preview window.
- Fix - Fixed a crash that occurred when a stream marker write fails.
- Fix - Many stability improvements.
3.0.1 — Build #1125
- Hashtag Search added to the Post menu.
- Kiwi now registers the kiwi:// URL scheme with Mac OS X.
- Kiwi attempts to use the integrated graphics chips in certain MBPs.
- User image cache improvements.
- Many stability improvements.
- User images are less .
- Turned down the update rate on Global.
- Timeline again prunes posts from the bottom rather than randomly creating gaps.
3.0.0 — Build #1072
- Wandering post windows have been fenced in and should now stay where they're put.
- Kiwi will no longer read markers that are older than the one that it wrote.