- Fixes a bug introduced in 3.4.4 that triggered multiple auto-saves when Blocks was the homepage and RapidWeaver was in the background.
- Several fixes for Mac OS X 10.7 stability.
- A fix that could cause Blocks to hang in rare instancees when Blocks was the homepage an RapidWeaver autosave was enabled.
- A fix that could cause Blocks to export no images when RapidWeaver autosave was disabled.
- A temporary workaround was added to account for changes in RapidWeaver 6.0.6 that cause images added to Image-Text blocks to be exported upside down.
Note: Adding images to Image-Text blocks is not recommended. Use Image blocks instead.
- Fixed Mac OS X 10.7 crasher.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when viewing the library.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash while saving files.
- Improved icons for RapidWeaver 6.
- Corrected appcast URL for RW6.
- New Sparkle is ready for GateKeeper and the Mac App Store.
- Built on Mac OS X 10.9 SDK (but still only requires Mac OS X 10.7).
- Supports RapidWeaver 6 migration.
- New RapidWeaver 6 specific icons.