All the new features and fixes link to details on GitHub.
- 486Setting a custom line height < 100% and center/right justifying a single line of text no longer results in left-justified text.
- 551When the Stacks preference for Remove Whitespace is enabled, whitespace is removed from generated Javscript.
- 549When the Stacks preference for Remove Comments is enabled, comments are removed from generated Javscript.
- 537The "All Stacks Up to Date" is only shown after there has been at least one check since Stacks was launched.
- 529When generating unique filenames for unnamed images Stacks uses lowercase characters.
- Improvements for future versions of RapidWeaver.
- 528The cleared value of a date control is now the current date/time.
- 522Image names specified in image controls export as expected on all images.
- 542Changing the source image used by 3rd party stacks that use the Image Transform API now updates the display as expected.
- 543Transformed images will now pull user-specified info into their file names.
- 534Stacks no longer crahes when dragging content from Stacks Cloud.
- 526You can now use Cmd-Opt-A to add links.
- 505You can now add a link to a gif.
- 520Stacks no longer crashes when undoing a text style change in a text stack that has finished editing.
- 519Stacks no longer crashes when running OS X 10.9 and updating a stack that contains disallowed tags.
- 489Improved 10.9 support for library groups.
- 521Performance improvements on very large projects when large numbers of stacks are created and deleted.
- 501Partials that are only used inside of unpinned content areas of other partials are now correctly displayed in the Stacks library.
- 510When RapidWeaver is set to generate URLs "Reelative to Website Address" stacks no longer creates malformed schemes (such as "http:/").
- 524Improve handling of files opened after a 3rd party stack has changed substantially. Hopefully improves #487 too.
- 508Tooltips are no longer displayed in the info window for controls that are be hidden.
- 512API: Static stack properties in page scoped templates replaced correction.
- 527API: Fixed template replacement issues with multi-pass replacement.
- 507API: %baseURL% now works in edit mode. see caveats in notes.
- 463Partials pasted into another document will immediately be reflected in the new document's library.'
- 476Properties on the top-level page-stack are now saved correctly.
- 492Fixed a CSS bug that caused a gap in responsive behavior.
- 499Fixed crasher in Mac OS X 10.11 when closing a document immediately after opening.
- 464Switching pages while editing a partial no longer leaves edit mode in strange state.
- 500API: dev-stacks that use the new library API no longer cause a complete DOM reload (and scroll-to-top) after each layout change.
- 470Using PlusKit @import from one Stacks page to another Stacks page no longer fails to export assets.
- 484Opening some older Stacks 1 files no longer results in a crash
- 472No longer relying on an online image in the update window.
- 473Grammar faux pas fixed.