- 4Some minor layout improvements were made for Big Sur.
- 3Fixed a crash when FindPlus was used in RapidWeaver 8.7.
- Added notarization for macOS Catalina.
- 1Image lightboxes now export larger images as expected.
- 34@import correctly renders in RapidWeaver 8.1
- 32PlusKit no longer crashes when using Find Plus in a project with Stacks in RapidWeaver 8.
- 33Known Bug (unfixed): PlusKit image lightboxes do not work correctly in RapidWeaver 8. The crash (above) needed to be fixed immediately. A fix for image lightboxes will come soon.
- 31Garbage is no longer output from the gtable syntax when arguments are used.
- Google document imports work as expected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented publishing for some users.
- 25Google Forms work again -- and there is a corresponding enable in the PlusKit settings.
- 24You can now import pages with 2-byte characters in their titles (like Kanji).
- 23Removed an error that prevented some users from publishing.
- 20Fixed a crash when publishing many pages that include @imports to complex content -- like Blogs and Stacks pages.
- 12Minor UI improvements.
- Many UI updates.
- PlusKit export speed improved.
- Many many many crashes and exceptions fixed.
- 21PlusKit now alerts users when they are running older versions of RapidWeaver that are incompatible.
- 13PlusKit now works with RapidWeaver 7.1 lazy loading.
- 19Loops in @imported pages are now detected and disconnected in RW 7.1 threaded publishing.
Copyright 2016 YourHead Software